- Ready Time : 0 min
- 3 plum tomatoes, cut in half lengthwise
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper, seeded and ribs removed (if desired)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon mint, chopped
- 1 tablespoon basil, chopped
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
Heat a grill pan over high heat
Toss the tomatoes and jalapeno pepper with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. place on the grill and cook for 3 to 4 minutes on each side. Remove from the grill and let cool.
Chopped the tomatoes and pepper. Combine with the lemon juice, vinegar, cumin, salt, pepper and the remaining olive oil in a medium bowl. Fold in the basil, mint and green onions.
Source: Steamy Kitchen