- Ready Time : 0 min
- 1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup baby kale leaves (or more spinach)
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese or nutritional yeast
- 3-4 clove
- 1-2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
Roast your pumpkin seeds: 400 degrees F for 5 to 7 minutes — until browned — then let cool a bit while you get the rest of the ingredients together.
Then place all ingredients except the salt + pepper, olive oil, and lemon juice into your food processor and pulse.
Then start adding in the lemon juice + olive oil a bit at a time until you reach your desired consistency.
Season with salt and pepper to your tastes.
Makes a heaping cup. Cover in an airtight container and store for up to a week. Or freeze.
Source: Never Homemaker