- Ready Time : 0 min
- olive oil
- 1 spaghetti squash, halved lengthwise
- coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch swiss chard, stems separated and thinly sliced, leaves torn into large pieces
- a handful of cremini mushrooms, thinly sliced
- freshly grated parmesan
- lemon wedges, for serving
Heat oven to 400º. Drizzle cut sides of squash with olive oil and generously season with salt and pepper. Arrange squash cut side down on a baking sheet and roast until tender, about 45 minutes. Let cool slightly. Scrape squash with a fork to remove flesh in long strands and transfer to a large bowl.
Heat a couple of tablespoons of olive oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, but not browned. Add swiss chard stems and mushrooms, and cook, stirring, until tender. Add swiss chard leaves (in batches, if necessary) and cook until wilted. Season and toss with squash and grated parmesan. Squeeze with lemon before serving.
Source: Whole Living Daily