- Prep Time : 20 min
- Ready Time : 20 min
- 4 tablespoons hazelnuts, divided
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons hazelnut oil
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 medium red beet, peeled
- 1 medium golden beet, peeled
- 1 small turnip, peeled
- 1 carrot, peeled
- 2 radishes, trimmed
- 1/4 cup loosely packed flat-leaf parsley
Crush 2 Tbsp. hazelnuts; place in a small bowl. Whisk in orange and lemon juice, vegetable oil, and hazelnut oil. Season vinaigrette to taste with salt and pepper.
Thinly slice beets, turnip, carrot, and radishes using a mandoline or V-slicer. Place red beet slices in another small bowl and remaining vegetables and parsley in a medium bowl. Spoon 3 Tbsp. vinaigrette over red beets; pour remaining vinaigrette over vegetables in medium bowl. Toss each to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
Arrange red beets on a platter; spoon over any vinaigrette from bowl. Top red beets with remaining vegetables. Drizzle salad with any remaining vinaigrette; garnish with remaining 2 Tbsp. hazelnuts.
Source: Bon Appetit