- Ready Time : 0 min
- 1 box israeli couscous, prepared according to package directions
- 1 cup broccoli florets (from about 1/4 large head)
- 1 cup cauliflower florets (from about 1/4 large head)
- 1 fennel bulb, cored, quartered, and sliced into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 3 clove cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- salt and black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 cup toasted hazelnuts
- 1/4 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Toss broccoli, cauliflower, fennel, and garlic with 3 tablespoons of olive oil. Season liberally with salt and pepper. Spread out on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or lightly oiled aluminum foil. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until veggies are tender and golden brown in spots.
Prepare couscous according to package instructions. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Add sherry vinegar, thyme, oregano, and lemon zest and stir to combine. Toss with roasted vegetables, hazelnuts, and apricots.
Divide among serving bowls. Serve warm or at room temperature with crumbled goat cheese sprinkled on top.
Source: Love and Olive Oil