- Ready Time : 0 min
- 4 cups corn kernels, (from 6-8 ears or frozen)
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 4-ounce can chopped mild green chiles (or fresh, to taste)
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Heat a dry cast-iron skillet over medium heat until hot. Add corn and bell pepper; cook, stirring occasionally, until well browned, 12 to 15 minutes.
Transfer to a large bowl and mix in remaining ingredients. Let stand for 30 minutes before serving.
Source: Eating Well