- Ready Time : 0 min
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 large peppers (different colours look best here), sliced lengthwise
- 1 red onion, cut in half & sliced lengthwise
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 4-6 large flour tortillas
- toppings: hot sauce, salsa, sour cream, grated cheddar cheese
In a large pan, heat oil over med-high heat and add in peppers and onions, sauteing until
some bits are slightly scorched yet making sure the vegetables have reached the desired slightly crisp/slightly soft doneness. Squeeze with lime and remove from heat.
Warm tortillas over a gas flame or heat using a separate pan until warm and bendy. Place a portion of the vegetable mixture in the middle of your tortilla and pile on the toppings. Fold by flipping up the bottom and folding in the sides into a nice little package. Eat and repeat. Makes 4-6 tortillas depending on how much you fill them.
Source: Everybody Likes Sandwiches