- Ready Time : 0 min
- 4-5 ripe peaches, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2-3 ripe tomatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 bunch cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/4-1/2 red onion, to taste
- 2-3 tablespoons vegetable or olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
Once you have all your ingredients prepped and ready to go, all you have to do is combine the peaches, tomatoes, cilantro, onion and lime juice. Add the oil and give a stir. Season with salt & pepper, taste and let the salsa sit for 10 minutes before adjusting seasonings.
If you are in a hurry like we usually are, you can serve the salsa but it will taste much better if you let it sit in the fridge for a couple hours.
Source: Reluctant Gourmet