- Ready Time : 0 min
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons minced, fresh ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 6 ounce extra firm tofu, cut into "steaks"
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil, divided
- 2 small bunches of tatsoi
- 1-2 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
In a small bowl whisk all ingredients from soy sauce through cayenne pepper.
In a large skillet over medium high heat, add 2 teaspoons sesame oil. Add tofu steaks; cook for 5-7 minutes per side, or until golden brown. Remove from skillet. Add remaining 1 teaspoon sesame oil to skillet; add tat soi; once wilted, add sauce. Reduce heat to medium-low, and cook just until sauce slightly thickens.
Divide greens on plates. Top with half of the tofu. Drizzle with remaining sauce, and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve immediately.
Source: Food Blogga