- Ready Time : 0 min
- 1/3 cup pistachios, toasted
- 3 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1 ounce Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 cups lightly packed frond
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
Blend pistachios, garlic, cheese, salt, and cayanne pepper in food processor until mixture is minced.
Add fennel into food processor and drizzle in olive oil with the machine running. Stop when the mixture has the consistency of a paste and is spreadable. Add lemon juice to taste.
Use within a few days. For longer storage, wrap portions of pesto in saran wrap and store in freezer.
Source: Simply Piee